- Gardening has taken over my life (and my blog) recently!
The rest of life goes on, and with the hot weather we've been enjoying, I've been looking at my clothes......and that word 'decluttering' comes up again when I think about my ideal of simplicity and tackle the wardrobe......
When sorting out the wardrobe ignore the voice that says:
- But it's got a bit of wear in it yet
- But I paid a lot of money for it
- It doesn't quite fit but it would do under something
- I could wear it for gardening (how many gardening clothes do I need?)
- But I love it (even though it is faded/stretched/worn/stained/too big/too small/past its best - the fact is I loved it when it was bright/neat/new/fitted me/fresh)
- I might wear it this year
- But it was a bargain
- But I wore it at my wedding (OK I don't actually have anything I wore at my wedding, but you get the idea!)